Long Island Online.net
Long Island, New York
- Long Island Boatlifts and Dry Docks -
"Free Floating" Boatlifts, PWC Ramps & Dry Docks
click for large photos
click for assembly breakdown
Specializing in "free floating" units that tie, like a boat, to your property
and require no permits or fees to install. Canal, slips or bay, no problem. You save
with low maintenance units that stay in the water year-round, safe in ice and can be easily
relocated. Shallow water, no problem, this is one of the only systems designed to work in shallow areas. Your
boat or Personal Water Craft stays up and out of the water year round. What could
be better for the life of your craft and your wallet?
|Benefits of our floating systems:
- Purchase at factory direct prices.
- Assembly and delivery included in our low prices.
- Does not require permits and fees as it is free floating.
- Relocate the entire unit very easily should you move or add resale value to your property.
- Only system designed to work in shallow water areas.
- Middle and front of unit can actually lay on the bottom during low tide.
- Simply ties to cleats in the same space as your boat.
- If your boat fits there now, this system will fit as well.
- Can be re-configured to accommodate larger crafts without having to purchase a whole new
unit, unlike other systems.
- Complete modular system can be upsized to add dock, walk around, additional crafts, etc.
- Fits any slip, ties to cleats on any existing dock or along canal bulkheads.
- We assemble and tow to your property ready to use (for remote locations we can deliver and
- Each system designed for your specific craft and needs.
- Low profile unlike traditional hoist lifts.
- Less expensive than traditional hoist lifts.
- Needs no pilings or construction to install.
- Pays for itself in
maintenance savings and increased value of boat.
- Never have to bottom paint your boat.
- Complete access to all sides of your craft
- Easily hose off salt water after every use.
- Keeps your craft in like new condition.
- Never needs to be removed and cleaned like other systems.
- Uses no pumps or hydraulic systems that could fail and damage your craft.
Contact us for more information - see form below.
|Why purchase from us?
- We are local to the Long Island area and we service the North and South shores.
- We transport and ship many units at one time with our own trucks which saves you money in freight costs compared to buying
from the factory and paying to ship a single system direct.
- We can deliver and assemble the completed unit for you.
- One company to call for upsizing, relocation, delivery installation and hassle free, fast
Visit the manufacturer's web site for more detailed information, to obtain a free
video of the system and to compare prices. In most cases, we save you money.
Pay even less
than the manufacturer's listed online purchase price. We deliver locally for less because we ship
the systems ourselves in
bulk. We will also provide local assembly and installation included in our price. What could be
Long Island, NY area - covers the following
LI, New York
towns and villages:
Cold Spring Harbor,
Park, East Hampton,
New Hyde Park,
Station, Port Washington,
Shelter Island Heights,
Beach, South Jamesport,
Mill, West Babylon,
Buy stuff and
post things for sale in the above towns and villages
You can also post in our free online classifieds
How the world
Fun and Sun -
Health Related -
Long Island Arts -
Long Island Links -
Long Island Products -
Long Island Services -
Misc Links -
Design & Hosting by
Set your sites here!